Saturday 22 June 2013

How Much Is Your Face Worth?

I saw this on somebody else's blog and it made me wonder just 'how much my face is worth'. So, I will share with you the products I use on my face on a daily basis. I don't think even I am prepared for this...

So, this is my face regularly ....
Baaaa selfies like this make me cringe so hard

So, I obviously start with foundation ...

My foundation NARS Sheer glow (Light 4) at £30.50

Benefit Erase Paste  (No1) for lovely black bags and spots that often occur. £19.50

YvesSaintLaurent Touche Eclat (No2) to highlight my cheekbones and cupids bow. £22

Mac Paintpot (Bare Study) all across the eye. £14.50

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner with a standard cat flick. £7.99

Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara and lashings off it. £7.99

Benefit Dallas Bronzer for a slight contour, nothing to dramatic for day time. £23.50

Mac Blush (Springsheen) lightly swept on the cheeks £17.50

Either...

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Gloss £8.00 (duty free)

Or

Mac Creamsheen Creme Cup on the lips. £14.00

And last but not least...

Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder (01) £6.99

And BOOOM.
The finished look at a total of...£164.47/158.47 
(depending on lip choice)
This seems so much more when i'm putting it on...

OMG!!! I did not expect that for a second, and my face doesn't even look like a supermodel. Massive disappointment. However, I love the products I use and they do last a long time soooo?! Can't really complain... can I? .... can I? :/

Before I saw this last night I was trawling through other people's blogs and realised many a bloggers hold make up sales of the products they have reviewed. So these products will have literally only been used once or twice or even just swatched and get sold at a such a bargain price! Definitely one to look into next time I need some more make up - aaaaaaaah




Okay, a little reflection when editing this. 
This is only my daily make up. I literally dread to think of all the stuff I have in my draws of make up. HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE I SPENT AHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment