Thursday 20 June 2013

Buy of the Week

This year, I have come to realise, that eBay is a magical, yet dangerous place to venture. I have brought many a bargains from here this year and here is my latest...

Brand new River Island shoes, HALF THE PRICE! (were £65) Now, I've seen these a few times in River Island and have been anchoring to buy some shoes in this style for soooo long now. And eBay done me good!

I can see me pairing these with a pair of jeans and a blazer, some peg leg trousers and beaut accessories, or even with a pretty dress to roughen the look up a bit. (I'm not all that girly) No doubt a lot of wear will come from these through the summer and autumn to come. What bargain have you picked up recently? Let me know!

Another little beauty is from Claires. I often underestimate Claires and regularly forget the fact that they sell accessories. And nice ones at that too! I popped in their whilst I was home this weekend and picked up this chunky chain necklace for a bargain (love this word) £7!! In places like Topshop and River Island etc, you are paying double the price, if not more. You do have to be careful what you pair it with though otherwise this could look more 1980's hip hop rather than classy, sophisticated (sort of) look that I want to try and pull off. 


Please excuse the typical mirror/phone in hand pose, camera broke on me :(

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment