Wednesday 19 June 2013

GLOSSYBOX

GLOSSYBOX


I don't know if anyone has heard of these, most likely you have, but a friend told me about these a few months back. Basically, you pay once a month £10 and you receive a box full of beauty goodies, usually 5 or 6 products. This can be anything from skincare, to make-up, nails to hair care. I have fallen in love. You get to try samples/sometimes full size products that you may never usually buy/never heard of. So far I have pretty much loved every box I have got, minus a couple of shoddy products. This has not swayed me yet though. I have seen a few bloggers be disappointed with past boxes and I'm not really sure how you can be?! You always receive products over the value of what you pay for the whole box. Yes, okay, cause you don't like/aren't going to use that item. But isn't that the whole point of GLOSSYBOX? To try new products?! 

The boxes are cute little designs and there is a limited edition one every now again, the one in the picture below is a Daisy Lowe edition which is beaut and come with some great products. These have become quite handy storing some of my make-up... 

Unfortunately, mine have got a little scruffy :(
These are a few of the products I have received so far. You also get a little guide with what products you get, how to use them and some general tips.
 I might do a little review on some of these products soon :) 


Surprisingly, I have been finding myself loving the skincare products, a little unusual as I'm a sucker for make up. But, I literally use the skincare stuff everyday. I'd say they were definitely worth it and you should check their website out, there's different options available if you didn't want to get one every month.. www.GLOSSYBOX.co.uk

Thanks for stopping by :D

Ciao x

...Please excuse the photo's they are suppose to be centered. Stupid thaaaaang won't do it :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment