Wednesday 19 June 2013

Barcelona

Last month, me and my favourite, Sian, took a little trip to sunny Barcelona. We both needed some sunshine, relaxation and exploring in our life and booked and went within 3 weeks. A little spontaneous by my own standards. The flights were £40 return, how could I refuse?! Granted it was RyanAir, my first flight with them, but we had no problems!

I tried to brush up on some spanish before I went, thought I nailed the question 'Where is the toilet?' 'Um bosco el aseo?'. Turns out this is definitely not what I thought :(. Something about the jungle?! Anyone care to tell me what I was asking, please feel free.

How beautiful is this view btw? #'nofilter'



Me and Sian working the shades

We spent our holiday soaking up the sun, walking... a lot, eating, drinking, partying, a wee bit of shopping and exploring the beautiful works of Ghandi.

Here are some beauty snaps of the City and various other momentums.


Although the food and drink were quite pricey, it could be expected in a big city. I couldn't recommend Barcelona enough, a beautiful city, beautiful food, beautiful buildings, beautiful beach and THE best shopping city I have been to in a while. So much so, we're booking again to go next year especially for that reason! You can't stop a girl doing what she loves best - shopping :).

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment