Friday 28 June 2013

Carnaby and Campbell


I LOOOOOOVE finding new websites to shop on and recently I stumbled upon Carnaby and Campbell and I have fallen in love, with pretty much every piece. I am a sucker for a bargain and this website has that word plastered allll over it. So when payday came strolling round I find myself unable to resist and splurge on these little beauties...


Golden Lion Necklace £6.99


Rose Cameo Ring £4.00
80's Carpet Doctors Bag £8.00

Crown Ring £3.00

The Necklace of Lady Alice Wonder-Land £5.00


 I think you'll agree when I say, what absolute beauts and bargains. Can't wait to get them mixed and matched with my outfits when they arrive! If you like any of the pieces check out their website... 
www.carnabyandcampbell.com
@CarnandCam
Facebook/carnabyandcampbell


























No comments:

Post a Comment