Wednesday 19 June 2013

10 facts about me.

Prim and proper for my interview

My first post was just a little introduction, I thought you should now get to know a little bit more about yours sincerely :). Here's 10 facts you should/might want to know;


   




  1. I'm only 5.05ft :( - not even 5ft 1
  2. I look about 15 but I'm really 21. 
  3. I own farrrrrr too much make-up - bit of an addiction.
  4. I'm stupidly indecisive. (I put undecisive, should also say I like to make up my own words?!) 
  5. I want to be a wedding planner
  6. I also want a B&B by the sea/lake/any kind of water when I'm old and semi-retired. 
  7. I want to go to Disney World when I graduate
  8. I'm originally an Essex bird. (I hate sparkles and glitter!)
  9. I enjoy nights out in Retford far more than I should..      and last but by no means least 
  10. My friend also blogs... (Not really a fact about me, I've just completely forgotten everything about myself :/ ) Check out her blog Click here
Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment