Sunday 8 September 2013

September




So September brings the start of Autumn/Winter. MY FAVOURITE SEASON/S. Think leather jackets, scarves, boots, layers, deep colours. I can't think of anything better. Literally. 

This September I start my final year at Uni. I can not believe how quick it has gone. When I first started I thought 3 years would drag and I would have plenty of time to figure everything out. That hasn't happened. I have 6-8 months to put everything in place for travelling, a new job, somewhere to live, save a little. But I'm positive :D and kind of looking forward to the challenging year ahead.

I can't wait for the dark nights to draw in so I can chill with cups of tea, blankets, 'snuggles', X Factor (yes, X Factor!!) my birthday and most importantly Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas and New Year's Eve.

Bring on the festivities :)
Keep a look out for my Ootd posts too! 

Ciao x


No comments:

Post a Comment