Sunday 8 September 2013

Zante

Now I never thought I would ever go on a 'clubbing' holiday. But persuaded by the girls, I went on what is now one of the best weeks of my life. 









I laid by the pool/sea, drank copious amounts of alcohol, lost my voice, got a bit of a tan, met some cool people, became a converse wanker, and thoroughly enjoyed being with the girls 24/7. When can we all move in together? 

We booked this with 6 weeks to go and got the deal relatively cheap online! Good old Thompson. Our hotel was a ten minute walk from the main strip, which was nothing but a god send. I would hate to have to listen to everyone stumbling out of the clubs at 6am and have no sleep. Enter bitch mode. If you are about to go on your first clubbing holiday, I would definitely recommend Zante. It's so cheap and it's just a tad tamer compared to such places like Magaluf and Ibiza (for those who arn't massive party goers and need to broken into gently, like moi). The nearest beach isn't great, but take a little bus ride and you can find much nicer, cleaner kept beaches.
 
I'm unsure whether I would do another full on clubbing holiday, but I will definitely be booking another holiday with these girls for next year. 
Love you beautifuls :)

Have you been away for a mad one this summer? Let me know in the comments section

Ciao x


 Hope you enjoy the little photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment