Sunday 8 September 2013

Revlon Review

In my previous post I wrote about how I looove autumn/winter and all the deep colours. I would like to present to you my new Revlon nail polish purchase. 



I've never really been one to go crazy on nails, working in Hospitality, I rarely get a chance to splurge and treat my nails. I have had a few weeks off lately so I have treated myself. I got gel nails which I have become addicted to having! I feel so girly when I have them done and feel they complete an outfit. 

In this picture I don't have them on as I am just about to start work again so have just painted them... With the new 'Fashionista' colour from Revlon. The perfect colour for the coming season, don't you think?

The thing I love about Revlon nail polishes are that you very rarely need to double coat. As you can see on my nails in the picture, one colour was enough to give a good coverage, wasting less! I will definitely purchasing more of these.

I can't wait to wear this more in the future. What do you think? Are you a fan of Revlon polishes too? Leave a comment telling me what you think!

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment