Sunday 8 September 2013

OOTD

This week I went out and brought myself a new outfit :)

Perfect for the autumn/winter time I believe.

I'm not usually one for shopping in Urban Outfitters as I don't think their shapes really suit me. I.e. the floaty dresses and cropped tops, over sized t-shirts etc. I think they very much cater for the boyish/very slim figured ladies. Unfortunately/fortunately I'm more of a curvy girl and being petite, I find it very hard to find things that suite my proportions. 
 
But, alas, after a recent trip I found this beaaaut dungaree set. It's in the dogtooth style material that I LOVE! I do think it is a pattern that you have to be careful with as it can look too formal. Styled with these beautiful boots I suddenly feel a little bit cool? 
I spotted these in New Look and HAD to have them. So I did :) and they're actually pretty comfy. Perfect for the season ahead also.
 
 
What do you think? Cool or uncool?
Either way, I'm still going to wear it ;) 

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment