Friday 9 August 2013

Bucket List

So I was asked a very good question by Megan Grundy of Baroqueetalroll, What is on my Bucket List? This is basically a list, however long or short, of the things you most want to do before you die. So this got me thinking hard. I don't quite know how many are going to be on this list, so this could be quite a long list, or a very short one. Mainly due for lack of thinking and imagination on the spot, so this may be something I come back to time to time.

But I definitely know where I want to start. I want to travel, and see all the things my mum and dad have not had the fortune of seeing. Seeing them two miss out on the beautiful sights the world has, has made me realise I need to live life to the full potential. See and hear and smell things others can't/won't ever get to.

Here are a few of the places I need to visit in my lifetime. 
The Northern Lights
The Grand Canyon,
The Great Coral Reef
Jungles and Beaches of Thailand
Route 66
Niagara Falls
Hot springs of Iceland

And here are a few of the things I want to do.
See a Broadway show in New York
Climb Kilimanjaro
Have a bonfire with guitar singing in the outback or on a beach
Meet Beyonce. (fat chance)
A safari trip
Learn a new language (preferably spanish)
Buy a few properties. 1 in London, 1 in the countryside and another somewhere abroad
Have a successful B&B by the sea/lake/river
Have a long and happy marriage with 2 children
Take a make up course and become a make up artist.

This is all I can think of for now. I'm going to come back and change this once I have given a little thought and make it into a 101 things to do before I die...

Keep an eye out for that one! Have you got a bucket list? What's on yours?? Let me know in the comments section.

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment