Monday 9 September 2013

Clinque Dramatically Different Lotion +

I have been after this little thing for soo long. And it doesn't disappoint. 

I'm a bit naughty and don't generally have a great skincare routine. I mean, I exfoliate everytime I am in the shower, but in terms of cleansing and toning, I can be pretty slack. I pretty much, always, take my make up at night with Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 Make-up Remover. And moisturise. Now with this little beauty.

I have the lotion as I have combination skin. It is quite thick and feels so hydrating on my skin. I feel this is a little too thick for the morning as I have to leave it a few minutes to sink into my skin but as a night moisturise, it leaves my skin feeling heavenly. Especially the next day.

Have you tried Clinque dramatically different lotion +?

What do you think? Let me know what you think

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment